Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

Material Girl

Ive lately been even more fascinated by Drake's music, he really knows how to tell a story and I like that a lot.
Today I'm meeting a friend from work, we're going to the movies together. Before I'm gonna pick up some stuff: hair spray, pins, brushes and the like. I'll also go to the grocery's for the usual. I have to study as well as teach today. My workouts have lately not been that great so I'm gonna focus on that as well. aaaand I'm delighted to be able to tell you this: I'm planning a trip to PARIS! Oh how I love Paris <3


here's to a brand new day! xx































 
 ph by the cobrasnake|ffffound


these days I'm looking for things that are polished in a way you I wouldn't expect them to be..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen